I have a confession to make. I’m a list making addict. If you’ve been following my blog for a while this comes as no surprise but I thought I’d give a heads up to the new readers or whoever has stumbled across this post. One of my favorite types of lists to make is my annual bucketlists. Each year I pick a certain amount of things I want to do/try/experience before the year is over. This year is no different. Some of these things are leftover from last year’s bucketlist and others are from sheer curiosity or wanting to challenge myself to something new.
Here’s my 2019 Bucketlist:
- Run an entire 5K without stopping to walk
- Have a photo-shoot at 7 Magic Mountains
- Try 5 new Vegan restaurants
- Travel to a city I’ve never been to before
- Go to a Soul Cycle class
- Hike a new trail (or 3)
- Find a cute coffee shop to study/write in
- Become 50% fluent in Spanish on Duolingo
- Stay in a cabin with a fire place somewhere snowy
I didn’t accomplish everything I wanted to last year due to not knowing how to balance all I had going on in life and having no real strategy to achieve everything. This year, I know where I messed up last year and I will plan around that silly mistake. I’m excited to experience all of these things. Hopefully I’ll even be able to blog about some of them too! I’ll definitely keep you all updated.
What’s one thing you have on your bucketlist for this year? Let me know in the comments below!